Experience Venice Biennale 2017
Art trip.: 24. - 27. August 2017
VIVA ARTE VIVA – 57. Biennale di Venezia
The Venice Biennale is one of the most important and prestigious international exhibitions of the
contemporary art. It is the oldest and largest biennial and has been held every two years in Venice since 1895. Sculpture network was also there in 2017.
Led by experts of the Biennale, we have received individually designed guided tours through the Biennale. Of course, the focus was on three-dimensional art. During an exclusive visit to Venetian palazzi, we had the opportunity to meet the artists and curators of three accompanying Biennale exhibitions in person. In the leisure moments everyone could explore the Biennale on their own.
But besides all the knowledge, there was of course also enough time for relaxation and pleasure. An authentic Venice experience naturally also includes Venice cuisine and its traditional trattorias,where the group had the opportunity to taste culinary delicacies and exchange views. And at the latest in our quiet hotel in the heart of the city there was also time to relax.
Day 1 – Do, 24.08. Inauguration, meet and greet
- Afternoon: After a mutual introduction at Palazzo Rossinim, Rene Rietmeyer, chairman of the Global Art Affairs Foundation and organizer of the exhibition "Personal Structures" at the European Cultural Center, welcomed us and presented the exhibition concept.
- Evening: After visiting the exhibition, there was a dinner together with cocktails.
- Morning: Curator's tour of the Biennale exhibition at the Arsenale.
- Afternoon: Free time
- Evening: Joint visit to the exhibition "Personal Structures" at Palazzo Bembo with the curators and meeting with some of the exhibiting artists. This was followed by dinner at a nearby trattoria.
- Morning: Curator's tour of the Biennale exhibition in the Giardini. Visit permanent pavilions and current highlights - always with a focus on contemporary sculpture.
- Afternoon: Free time
- Evening: Joint visit to the exhibition "Personal Structures" at Palazzo Mora with the curators and meeting with some of the exhibiting artists. Followed by a final dinner in a typical Venetian restaurant overlooking the Grand Canal.
Day 4 - Sun, 27.08. - End of program
Veranstalter der Reise
sculpture network service GmbH
Für mehr Informationen und Bilder, besuchen Sie unsere Facebook-Seite.