- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Association collects the following data:
- Personal identification information: Your full name or any part thereof, email address, phone number, studio address, and mailing or billing addresses.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Association with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online as a member and provide your personal and artistic information for your Member Profile.
- Register as a participant of any of our travel, exhibition, art prize, or residencies opportunities, or events such as forums or organised visits to studios, museums or other art related institutions, or when you participate in our online club, or other dialogues or group events, either online or in person.
- Voluntarily complete a survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Association collects your data so that we can:
- Process your membership account and manage your online Profile.
- Email you with special offers on events or exhibitions or art related travel that we think you might enjoy.
- Email you with our online Newsletter.
- Personal Phone numbers that are provided by our membership will only be used by our office for internal accounting or account processing purposes.
- Personal Phone numbers may also be used in the event that your email address is not working and we are contacting you to assist you in resolving this situation.
- Coordinators in your area may email you with events and meeting information when you first become a member and if you choose to receive this type of information from Coordinators
- When Our Association processes your membership fees and travel or event associated payments, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to allow processing of the payment and to prevent fraudulent purchases.
- Contact Button: As a member of Our Association you may choose to allow other members to contact you through the use of the “Contact Button” on your Member Profile. If you enable this feature in you Profile, other members may contact you through this feature, and the email address of the sender is revealed.
- Other than the cases noted above our Association will not share your data with our membership or partner organisations at any time.
How do we store your data?
Our Association securely stores your data at a Commercial Data Storage Server in Germany and second Commercial Data Storage Server for back up storage purposes in the Netherlands.
The personal identifying information concerning members as well as the financial details like credit card or IBAN information, are stored with the appropriate level of security at these facilities and in while in transit on the internet.
A Data Loss Prevention program at our Data Storage Servers identify, protects, and monitors data in transit and data at rest in the storage areas as well as such as laptops, desktops, mobile phones, or other devices.
Our Association will keep your personal information including email addresses for the entire period that you remain a member of the Association. Should you decide to terminate your membership your profile will remain as a part of our database until and unless you ask for the Association to delete your data.
To delete your data completely you must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request that your data is completely deleted. Our Association will ask for supporting identification in order to ensure the identity of the requesting party.
Marketing & OPT OUT
You have the right at any time to stop Our Association from contacting you for marketing purposes.
Our Association would like to send you our Newsletter, as well as information about our organisation and services that we think you might like.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, you may “Opt Out” by going to your Profile and editing your personal Profile to Op out. Found in the section of your personal Profile under Address & Social Media, just below where you have entered your email address there is an option labelled “Do not send mailings (opt out)”. If you check this box you will not receive any marketing notices or Newsletters from Our Association.
You can get full information on how to OPT OUT by going to the “HELP: Fill in your profile” instructions on the website.
You can also email us at email@example.com and let us know that you want to Opt Out and we will make this change to your Profile Page for you.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at any time.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Association would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Association for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Association correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Association to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Association erase your personal data.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Association restrict the processing or use of your personal data. This is referred to as the right to “Opt Out”.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Association transfer the data that we have collected directly to you. We may charge you a small fee for this service
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files sent to your browser on your computer to save your preferences, When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies.
If you have placed videos on your Member Profile that link to Youtube, Vimeo or other video provider services, or in some cases a Google account, then these “third party” services may collect some standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. However, Our Association retains no copies or record of this information, please refer to these “third party” organisations for further information on what information they may retain when using their services.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- To keep you signed in on our website
- Through the anonymous collection of information through Google analytics that allows us to understanding how people use our website and how we may improve the visitor experience.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality – Our Association uses Functionality cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. To keep our Site and Services working correctly, like showing you the right information for your selected location.
• These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. These may include a mix of “first-party” or cookies from Our Association and anonymous “third-party”or Google cookies or cookies collected by Youtube for example .
• Payment Processing through Stripe will use some cookies which are essential to the operation of the payment services that make our website, and the Stripe website usable and secure by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas. We use those cookies in a number of different ways, including the following:
• Authentication. To remember your login state so you don't have to log in as you navigate through the Site.
• Security. To protect user data from unauthorized access.
• “Third Party” Cookies -Youtube, Our Association will be required to share some cookie information with Youtube or Vimeo or other video services providers when members upload videos to our website in order to locate the video where it is stored and the number of views are often anonymously shared with the video service as well as and information about your browser, and device.
• Our Association does not share any aspects of your personal data with “third parties”.
• Our Association will not at any time collect your IP address.
• Our Association will not at any time collect information concerning any advertisement content you viewed on our website, nor any of the links you followed or information about your browser, or device.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: Tel.: +49 89 516 897 91
Or write to us at our Postal Address: Sculpture Network, Adlzreiterstr. 7, 80337 München, Germany
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Association has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact Our Association’s Chairman of the Board, please click here: Representative
Here is some other information that you might find informative about how our website works.
SSL or TLS encryption
This site uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or requests that you send to us as the site operator. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL or TLS encryption is enabled, the information you submit to us cannot be transferred from third parties.
SSL and/or TLS encryption
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as purchase orders or inquiries you submit to us as the website operator, this website uses either an SSL or a TLS encryption programme. You can recognise an encrypted connection by checking whether the address line of the browser switches from “http://” to “https://” and also by the appearance of the lock icon in the browser line.
If the SSL or TLS encryption is activated, data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
In some instances, our website and its pages use so-called cookies. Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain viruses. The purpose of cookies is to make our website more user friendly, effective and more secure. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer and stored by your browser.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies.” They are automatically deleted after your leave our site. Other cookies will remain archived on your device until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognise your browser the next time you visit our website.
You can adjust the settings of your browser to make sure that you are notified every time cookies are placed and to enable you to accept cookies only in specific cases or to exclude the acceptance of cookies for specific situations or in general and to activate the automatic deletion of cookies when you close your browser. If you deactivate cookies, the functions of this website may be limited.
Cookies that are required for the performance of the electronic communications transaction or to provide certain functions you want to use (e.g. the shopping cart function), are stored on the basis of Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in storing cookies to ensure the technically error free and optimised provision of the operator’s services. If other cookies (e.g. cookies for the analysis of your browsing patterns) should be stored, they are addressed separately in this Data Protection Declaration.
If you submit inquiries to us via our contact form, the information provided in the contact form as well as any contact information provided therein will be stored by us in order to handle your inquiry and in the event that we have further questions. We will not share this information without your consent.
Hence, the processing of the data entered into the contact form occurs exclusively based on your consent (Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. a GDPR). You have the right to revoke at any time any consent you have already given us. To do so, all you are required to do is sent us an informal notification via e-mail. This shall be without prejudice to the lawfulness of any data collection that occurred prior to your revocation.
The information you have entered into the contact form shall remain with us until you ask us to eradicate the data, revoke your consent to the archiving of data or if the purpose for which the information is being archived no longer exists (e.g. after we have concluded our response to your inquiry). This shall be without prejudice to any mandatory legal provisions – in particular retention periods.
Request by e-mail, telephone or fax
If you contact us by e-mail, telephone or fax, your request, including all resulting personal data (name, request) will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of processing your request. We do not pass these data on without your consent.
The processing of these data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR, if your request is related to the execution of a contract or if it is necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the processing is based on your consent (Article 6 (1) a GDPR) and/or on our legitimate interests (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR), since we have a legitimate interest in the effective processing of requests addressed to us.
The data sent by you to us via contact requests remain with us until you request us to delete, revoke your consent to the storage or the purpose for the data storage lapses (e.g. after completion of your request). Mandatory statutory provisions - in particular statutory retention periods - remain unaffected.
Data transfer upon closing of contracts for services and digital content
We share personal data with third parties only if this is necessary in conjunction with the handling of the contract; for instance, with the financial institution tasked with the processing of payments.
Any further transfer of data shall not occur
If you would like to subscribe to the newsletter offered on this website, we will need from you an e-mail address as well as information that allow us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided and consent to the receipt of the newsletter. No further data shall be collected or shall be collected only on a voluntary basis. We shall use such data only for the sending of the requested information and shall not share such data with any third parties.
The processing of the information entered into the newsletter subscription form shall occur exclusively on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 Sect. 1 lit. a GDPR). You may revoke the consent you have given to the archiving of data, the e-mail address and the use of this information for the sending of the newsletter at any time, for instance by clicking on the "Unsubscribe" link in the newsletter. This shall be without prejudice to the lawfulness of any data processing transactions that have taken place to date.
The data you archive with us for the purpose of the newsletter subscription shall be archived by us until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. Once you cancel your subscription to the newsletter, the data shall be deleted. This shall not affect data we have been archiving for other purposes.