Sydney Sculpture Conference 2019
29 Oktober 2019 00:00
Our 2019 International Presenting Partners are Jupiter Artland, an award-winning contemporary sculpture park located just outside Edinburgh in Scotland set over 100 acres and home to 35 permanent site-specific sculptures from artists including Phyllida Barlow, Charles Jencks, Anish Kapoor, Cornelia Parker, and Antony Gormley. We look forward to welcoming Team Jupiter to Sydney later this year and sharing their dynamic approach to curating sculpture parks and commissioning site-specific works with our delegates.
Programmed to bring together artists, curators, collectors, academics, arts professionals & enthusiasts, the annual Sydney Sculpture Conference aims to develop collaborative partnerships that foster creative ideas exchange between local, national and international sculpture and art communities; while raising the profile, interest and awareness of sculpture across Australia.
- Claire Feeley – Head of Exhibitions, Jupiter Artland (Scotland, UK)
- Dr Ken Mulvaney – Principal Advisor Aboriginal Cultural Heritage, Rio Tinto (WA)
- Geoffrey Edwards – Artistic Advisor, Point Leo Estate Sculpture Park (VIC)
- Jed Long & Juan Pablo – Cave Urban, Artist Collective (Sydney)
- Louise Paramor – Artist (VIC)
- Philip Spelman – Artist (ACT)
- William Feuerman – Principal Architect, Office Feuerman (New York & Sydney)
- Matt Chan & Georgia Forbes-Smith – Scale Architects, Architects & Domestic Experimentalists (Sydney)
- Lucy Humphrey – Lucy Humphrey Studio, Artist-Architect (Sydney)
- David Neustein & Grace Mortlock – Other Architects, Architects & Cultural Producers (Sydney)
- Dave Pigram & Iain Maxwell – Supermanoeuvre, Architects & Digital Innovators (Sydney)
Sydney Sculpture Conference 2019The Domain Theatre, Art Gallery of NSW