sculpture network Vision
sculpture network is for: artists, art professionals, art mediators, organisations, institutions and friends of the arts.
Around 44,000 people all over Europe, are currently connected through our newsletter, website and social media channels. In addition, we regularly organize local and international events, where the European sculpture community meet, network, discuss and enjoy sculpture. These occasions have led to numerous cross border and local projects.
sculpture network currently has 1,000 members in 40 countries.
- provide networking possibilities for artists, art professionals and organisations interested and involved with three-dimensional art.
- achieve recognition of the uniqueness and social relevance of three-dimensional art
- increase general awareness and understanding of this art
- debating contemporary sculpture; its current status, players, technologies, needs etc.
- nurturing and sustaining our international network
- creating networking opportunities
- filtering and channelling information
- publishing our monthly Newsletter in English, German and Spanish
- organising local and international events
- fostering members' exhibitions
- cooperating and liaising with and between cultural organisations
- working with the media to promote sculpture.
We would like to thank all our current and past sponsors, partrons and partners for their generous support, for believing in us and for supporting sculpture.
Sydney Sculpture Conference
Presented by sculpture by the sea at the Sydney Opera House in partnership with the Central Academy of Fine Arts, Beijing.
Talks and panel discussions by leading international and local sculptors, educators, curators and collectors.
Sculptorvox is a limited edition print run publication dedicated to sculpture. Each volume contains written and photographic contributions from talented individuals that have broadly and creatively interpreted, discussed and responded to the theme by exploring associations, presenting stories and constructing narratives.
Since 1999 the NordArt has established itself as one of the largest exhibitions of contemporary art in Europe which takes place anually in the summer months. The NordArt is an overall work of art in its own right and is designed as such each year. More than 200 international artists, selected by a jury, present a comprehensive panorama of contemporary art. Each individual work not only speaks for itself but also creates new perspectives when seen juxtaposed against the unique backdrop offered by the Carlshütte and the adjacent historical sculpture park.
SCULTO is an art fair specialized in contemporary sculpture taking place in Logroño, Spain