- The Glyptotheque of the Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts – From a factory to a museum – virtual exhibition
- Guided tours through sculpture collections of Glyptotheque
- Welcome video and information about sculpture network
- Showroom – participating artists' catalogues and portfolios
- Live Photo Gallery - live stream video wall to other start'18 locations around Europe
- Approaching the Triennial of Croatian Sculpture in The Glyptotheque – lecture and discussion
- Sculpture and architecture- public discussion
The Glyptotheque of the Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts was founded in 1937, under the name Gypsotheque, with the aim of presenting plaster casts of the immovable monuments of the Croatian cultural heritage. Over the course of time, its museum holdings were enriched with numerous important works of Croatian sculpture from 19th to 21st century. Today its holdings contain more than 11,000 artworks, making it the biggest museum of sculpture in Croatia.
In 1982, Glyptotheque founded the Triennale of Croatian Sculpture, the most important exhibition of sculpture in Croatia.
Medvedgradska ulica 2